MAC Healthcare Services specialises in providing high quality short, medium and long-term contract health care services to private, public, and community sector Clients throughout Canberra and across Australia.
The roles MAC Healthcare Services professionals fulfil include:
- Registered Nurse
- Assistant Nurse
- Aged Carer
- Community Health Carer
- Domestic Health Care Assistant
- Disability Worker
As, When And Where Required
Our professional staff provide casual care of the highest level in a variety of facilities including:
- Public Hospitals
- Private Hospitals
- Aged Care Facilities
- Private and Public School Clinics
- Nursing Homes Facilities
- Flu Vaccination Mobile Stations, including Corporate Offices
As well as meeting in-home care needs such as:
- Post Surgery Recovery
- Respite and Palliative Care
- NDIS Care Providers *
* MAC Healthcare Services is a registered service provider for The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) in ACT. If you are approved for NDIS, give us a call. We can work with you to ensure you get all the services you are entitled to under the scheme.
MAC Healthcare Services is owned and managed by experienced Nursing staff who are passionate about utilising their professional qualifications, knowledge, and personal experiences to match caring, qualified medical healthcare professionals with facilities and individuals in need of their services throughout the Australian Capital Territory and beyond.
For exclusive industry and MAC Healthcare Services News & Updates, subscribe to our monthly newsletter: