MAC Healthcare Services are a professional healthcare staffing agency dedicated to fulfilling your healthcare staff requirements. Our healthcare agency staff are available to work throughout; Public and Private Hospitals, Aged Care Facilities, Private and Public School Clinics, Nursing Home Facilities, Flu Vaccination Mobile Stations (including Corporate Offices) as well as in the comfort of your own home.
Amongst the roles our healthcare staffing agency provides, you can be confident that any nurse, carer or support worker, hired through us has been carefully selected to match your unique needs.
To find out more about our specific service offerings click on the Healthcare Service you’re interested in below.
Agency Nursing Services
Licenced, skilled and experienced medical support staffing solutions
At MAC Healthcare, we source and provide the following medical support staff to suit your commercial or personal requirements.
- Nurses including; Registered and Enrolled Nurses, AINs and Community Nurses
- Assistants in Nursing
- Domestic Healthcare Workers
- Disability Support Workers
Disability Support Services
Privately funded or through the NDIS
MAC Healthcare is National Disability Insurance Scheme NDIS Approved to provide support services for individuals and groups living with disability.
We’ll provide you with short and long term help and medical support based on your health requirements and goals, wherever you live. We look forward to speaking with you about your needs.
If you are unable to receive support services through the NDIS, there are other government disability services you may with to try including: www.dss.gov.au
More Information for Disability Support Services
Through the NDIS, we can assist you with:
- Accommodation / Tenancy – including 24 hours support through your Supported Independent Living (SIL) approved plan. The assistance with daily household tasks in a shared living environment is also covered
- Medical and Homecare Support – for you and your family if you choose to live and be cared for in the comfort of your own home
- Assist-Personal Activities + Household Tasks – Domestic chores and personal care and daily activity assistance
- Community/Nursing Care
- Innovative Community Participation – Outdoor and community activity engagement to encourage and foster a sense of adventure and connection
- Support Coordination – Identifying and coordinating all other required support services you would most likely benefit from and are qualified to receive. With our support, you will be able to get the most out of your NDIS plan by link you with other specialised support providers in your community
- Assist-Travel/Transport – to and from medical and social appointments and other activities of your choice
Community Nursing Care
Medical support staff that tick all the boxes as and when you need!
- General nursing care, including managing chronic illness in line with doctor’s recommendations
- Post hospital / treatment in-home care
- In-home palliative nursing care for those with life-limiting illness and require additional support
We also offer agency nurses for all other care circumstance encompassing; wound care, catheter and continence management, diabetes and medication management delivered in home or throughout the community.
Short term accommodation including Respite Care (Short term care)
We provide support and short-term accommodation for when you need to live away from home. This service benefits both you and your carer/s giving them a short break from their caring roles to relax and rejuvenate.
Respite support and accommodation can be supplied for up to 14 days at a time throughout a 12 month period. Longer periods of time can be negotiated based on your unique circumstances. Just ask us how.
Your short-term accommodation will include:
- personal care
- routine management
- food and meal preparation
- transportation to appointments
- and any other group and individual activities of your choice
Home Care Nursing
Qualified and experienced nursing staff to take care of your in-home support and medical requirements
- Nursing assessment
- Wound Care
- Continence Management
- Medication management
- Complex Nursing Care
- We will work with your specialists to provide 24 hours clinical support and care
Personal Care Support Staff that genuinely care!
We provide you with personal care support staff to assist and/or supervise you with daily personal activities.
- Personal hygiene: showering, bathing, oral hygiene, dressing and grooming
- Toileting: bladder and bowel management and menstrual care
- Meals: food preparation plus eating and drinking
- Household tasks: cleaning and laundry
- Appointments: accompany you to doctor or other scheduled appointments
- Travel: to and from both medical / health related appointments plus social events
- Support Buddy: to attend your favourite events and social outings
- Aids and appliance: hearing and communication device assistance
- Mobility and transferring: moving in and out of bed, going to the toilet and getting into a vehicle
- Basic first aid: application of splints, dressings and general injury care
For Staff Seekers
If you require the services of a reliable, qualified agency nurse or healthcare professional, call MAC Healthcare Services today!
We are a growing network of fully qualified Nurses, Disability Support Workers and Domestic Care Providers ready to support you in any way we can.
Contact us today for more information.
For Career Seekers
We offer a variety of positions in the healthcare industry, including Nurses, Midwives, Assistant in Nursing, Disability workers, and Carer roles.