We appreciate your enquiry about MAC Healthcare Services. We are an employment agency that places nurses, midwives, nursing assistants and care providers in hospitals, nursing homes and also to people requiring assistance with their activities of daily living wherever they reside, including people living with disability. We are registered with NDIS to provide care and support to participants and their families who live with disability within and outside Canberra.
We can offer you a range of casual and contract employment opportunities based on your proven qualifications and experience.
Wages are paid fortnightly and MAC Healthcare carries full insurance cover for all our staff members including Midwifery Insurance. Pay rates vary based on years of qualification and experience and this will be provided to you once your employment is confirmed.
To complete your application our Online Healthcare Application Form requests the following:
- Personal Information and ID photo
- Next of Kin details
- A copy of your CV
- Qualifications and accreditation dates
- 2 professional referees
- Police Check confirmation
- Working with Vulnerable People (WWVP) and / or Working With Children Check
- Tax declaration and superannuation nomination forms
- Proof of current vaccinations
- Any Relevant supporting documents